3.26.2007

Why this industry desperately needs me...

Some of you may be aware that my plan was to blog my trip from my brand new shiny Samsung Blackjack, and in fact, I am posting right now from the very device pictured here. The experience has not been entirely pain-free up to this point, although hopefully all the technical issues are ironed out now (although the crippling bouts of thumb-rickets are just beginning).

My primary feedback for cingular would be that once you have said that you are enabling international roaming, and begun charging for the service, a good time to *actually* enable it would be, say, immediately. Not, for instance, after forcing the customer to call support from abroad.

Also, when a customer calls and says they can't use their phone, don't ask if they're calling from that phone.

Roma updates later tonight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home